Good Habits: “Everyone wishes to be healthy, active, and energetic in life. Because unless we are healthy, it will be almost impossible for us to do anything. That’s why we need to pay attention to those things in our life, which help us to be healthy and active.”
“Here we will learn about 7 Habits, which can Transform our life in 30 days.”
Top 10 Good Habits
1. 7+ Hours Sleep
“Good quality sleep is very very important for our body. It helps to recharge our body and mind, keeping us alert and refreshed every day.”
“Healthy sleep helps us to stay away from diseases and stay healthy. As important as it is for us to exercise or eat healthy food, it is equally important to get good quality sleep.”
“Due to not getting enough sleep, our brain is not able to work properly, and this can lead to problems like lack of focus.”
“An adult person needs at least 6 hours of sleep every day. By getting enough sleep, we stay focused, motivated, and productive throughout the day.”
Benefits of Good Sleep
- “Sleep Can Boost Your Immune System”
- Better Sleep = Better Mood
- Sleeping Can Increase Productivity
- Sleep Improves Memory
- “Good Sleep Can Strengthen Your Heart”
2. Drink 3L of Water a Day
“There is no doubt that drinking enough water is very important for our health. It has been revealed in many kinds of research that the body of a healthy human being consists of about 60% water. Water can be up to 45–75% of our total body weight.”
“Drinking enough water plays an important role in our heart health, weight management, physical and mental performance.”
“Drinking enough water is important for many aspects of health, including body temperature, nutrient transport, and brain function.”
“Drinking enough water can prove to be helpful in reducing weight and increasing the glow of the face.”
Benefits of drinking water
- “It delivers oxygen throughout the body.”
- “It regulates body temperature.”
- “It helps maintain blood pressure.”
- “It boosts skin health and beauty.”
3. Get Sunlight Daily
“You must have heard many people saying that the hot rays of the sun can be very harmful to our skin. But little is talked about the benefits we get from sunlight. There are many benefits we can get from being exposed to sunlight every day.”
“It is said that when we are exposed to sunlight, the secretion of a hormone called serotonin in our brain increases. Serotonin can improve a person’s mood, and help a person stay calm and focused.”
“Not getting enough sunlight can reduce the level of serotonin in our brain and it can have many side effects.”
Benefits of Sunlight
“The bones of our body are strengthened by getting an adequate amount of sunlight. Because our skin makes vitamin D due to exposure to sunlight, and vitamin D helps strengthen bones. Also, research has revealed that an adequate amount of sunlight can reduce the risk of cancer.”
4. No Sugar, No Fast Food
“What we eat directly affects our health. Especially consuming an excessive amount of sugar, and eating fast food can be very harmful to us. Due to the consumption of sugar in excess quantity, we may have to face many problems, such as,”
- obesity and metabolic syndrome
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- high cholesterol
- chronic inflammation
- nonalcoholic fatty liver disease
- dental plaque and cavities
Benefits to Quitting Sugar
- Increased Energy.
- Improved Weight Management.
- “Enhanced Mood, Mental Clarity, Focus, and Health.”
- Decreased Risk of Diabetes.
- Healthier skin.
- Better heart health.
Harmful Effects of Junk Food
“In the present time, fast food has become a convenient food option for people, but regular consumption of fast food can lead to many serious health problems. Due to excessive consumption of junk food, we may have to face many serious health problems such as,”
- Learning and memory problems.
- Loss of appetite and digestion.
- Mental impact leading to depression.
- Inadequate growth and development.
“That’s why we need to be very careful about the consumption of sugar and fast food. Sugar is found in excessive amounts in fast food and soft drinks found in the market. That is why consuming them can prove to be very dangerous, so we should always try to stay away from sugar and fast food.”
5. Workout At least 3 Times a Week
“Physical activity or exercise can improve your health and reduce the risk of developing several diseases like type 2 diabetes, cancer and cardiovascular disease. Physical activity and exercise can have immediate and long-term health benefits. Most importantly, regular activity can improve your quality of life.”
“Exercising is very important for us to stay healthy. Regular exercise is very important for our physical and mental health.”
Benefits of Regular Exercise
- “Regular exercise can help improve our mood and reduce feelings of anxiety and stress.”
- “Exercising regularly can be very helpful in weight loss. Because inactivity is considered a major cause of weight gain and obesity.”
- “Exercise helps to strengthen our bones and muscles.”
- “Exercising increases the energy level in our body, and we feel happy, energetic, productive, and healthy.”
- “Exercise is also very important for our mental health, it improves our memory.”
- “Exercising regularly can help us to relax and sleep better.”
6. Read For 30 Minutes a Day
“Reading books, striving to be better every day, and learning something new every day are very important for our personal development. We should try to take out at least 30 minutes every day to read books. Taking time to read every day can be very beneficial for us.”
Benefits of Reading
- Mental stimulation.
- Stress reduction.
- Vocabulary expansion.
- Memory improvement.
- Stronger analytical thinking skills.
- Improved focus and concentration.
- Better writing skills.
- Free entertainment.
7. Meditate For 10 Minutes Daily
“Meditation is very important for our mental health. It has been proved that meditation helps in keeping us mentally healthy and away from problems like stress and anxiety. That’s why we should try to meditate for at least 10 minutes every morning.” “It helps us to stay calm and focused.” “Also, by doing meditation daily, we get positive energy and it can help us to achieve our goal. Therefore, every day at least 10 minutes must be taken out for meditation.”