Physics Jokes: “From planes to planets, everything around us relies on physics to make it work.” “To honour this fascinating subject, we’ve put together a list of funny jokes and puns about physics to help you see the lighter side.”
Here are 35 best jokes and puns about physics, that will make you laugh.
1. “What do you call scientists who love to study gas laws by drinking soda?”
2. “Why does a burger have less energy than a steak?
Because it’s in its ground state.”
3. “Why are quantum physicists bad lovers?”
“Because when they find the position, they can’t find the momentum, and when they have the momentum, they can’t find the position.”
4. “Why don’t scientists trust atoms?
Because they make up everything!”
5. “The rocket scientist became a skilled archer. Really, he was just testing arrow dynamics.”
Read More: 75+ Best Chemistry Pick Up Lines
6. “I was lucky enough to see Einstein give a lecture back in the day. It wasn’t very good…”
7. “A photon checks into a hotel, where a bellhop asks where its suitcase is.?”
The photon replies, “I didn’t bring any luggage. I’m traveling light.”
8. “How many general-relativity theoretists does it take to change a light bulb?
Two. One to hold the bulb and one to rotate space.”
9. “What did the nuclear physicist have for lunch?”
10. “Photons are lucky. They never get baggage charges at airports because they’re always travelling light.”
Read More: 75+ Best Math Pick Up Lines That Are Absolutely Amazing
Funniest physics jokes ever
11. “A nuclear physicist logged into his friend’s playlist. The first song up was “Atomic”.”
12. “Einstein developed a theory about space.
And it was about time too.”
13. “Why can’t you trust an atom?
They make up everything.”
14. “What do physicists enjoy doing the most at sporting events?”
15. “Why can’t you take electricity to social outings?
Because it doesn’t know how to conduct itself.”
Read More: 150 R-Rated Dirty Pick Up Lines For Him & Her
16. “Why is a physics book always unhappy?
Because it has a lot of problems!”
17. “Why do people hate gravity?
Its always pulling them down!”
18. “What’s a physicist’s favorite snack?”
19. “The two physics teachers aren’t speaking. Guess there’s a lot of friction between them.”
20. “A neutron walks into a bar and asks, “How much for a whiskey?” The bartender smiles and says, ‘For you, no charge.'”
Read More: 175+ Most Unique Male Dog Names
Physics jokes one-liners
21. “Why is electricity an ideal citizen?
Because it conducts itself so well.”
22. “Did you hear about the physicist who was reading a great book on anti-gravity?
He couldn’t put it down.”
23. “Gravity is one of the most fundamental forces in the universe…
But if you remove it, you get gravy!”
24. “I find anti-gravity jokes to be incredibly uplifting.”
25. “Circuit engineers like to keep their news current.”
26. “What do you call someone who steals energy from the museum?”
A Joule thief!
27. “What did the male magnet say to the female magnet?”
“Seeing you from the back, I thought you were repulsive. But seeing you from the front, I find you rather attractive.”
28. “What did one photon say to the other photon?
I’m sick and tired of your interference.”
29. “Which books are the hardest to force yourself to read through?”
30. “Too bad the lazy office worker got fired for sitting all day; he had so much potential energy.”
Read More: 150+ Best Father-Daughter Quotes and Sayings in 2022
31. “Physicists never wear black socks. They’re afraid of getting black holes.”
32. “A physicist lost the keys to his underground research lab. He was very con-CERN-ed.”
33. “A nuclear physicist went into a chip shop. She ordered fission chips.”
34. “Einstein started DJing at events. He called himself MC Squared.”
35. “Einstein dreaded Christmas. The whole family would come round, and he’d spend the entire day trying to work out a new theory of relativity.”
36. “A physics student failed an exam so badly his test paper froze solid. He got absolute zero.”
Read More: 150+ Flirty Pick Up Lines to Sand Your Crush Right Now