Roger Federer Quotes: Roger Federer is one of the greatest tennis players of all time, as well as one of the greatest athletes of all time.
Roger Federer won 20 Grand Slam men’s singles titles, an all-time record shared with Novak Djokovic and Rafael Nadal.
Roger Federer has been the world no 1 tennis player for a total of 310 weeks in his professional career. Roger Federer has won 103 ATP singles titles along with 20 Grand Slam singles titles.
Roger Federer is an inspiration to all those who dream of becoming a great tennis player in the future.
So here are 100 best ‘Roger Federer Quotes‘, these quotes will inspire you to move forward in life.
Roger Federer Quotes
1. “There is no way around hard work. Embrace it. You have to put in the hours because there’s always something which you can improve.”– Roger Federer
2. “You always want to win. That is why you play tennis because you love the sport and try to be the best you can at it.”– Roger Federer
3. “I’m a very positive thinker, and I think that is what helps me the most in difficult moments.”– Roger Federer
4. “I definitely feel there’s room for improvement.”– Roger Federer
5. “I am extremely proud and honored to have beaten Pete’s record as he was my childhood hero and I have always looked up to him.” – Roger Federer
6. “I am extremely proud and honored to have beaten Pete’s record as he was my childhood hero and I have always looked up to him.” – Roger Federer
7. “Sometimes you have to accept that a guy played better on the day than you.” – Roger Federer
8. “You have to believe in the long-term plan you have but you need the short-term goals to motivate and inspire you.” – Roger Federer
9. “When you do something best in life, you don’t really want to give that up – and for me it’s tennis.” – Roger Federer
10. “I don’t play for the record books” – Roger Federer
Roger federer Inspirational Quotes
1. “Being a husband is as big a priority for me as being a father.” – Roger Federer
2. “You have to put in the hours because there’s always something which you can improve.” – Roger Federer
3. “Once you find that peace, that place of peace and quiet, harmony and confidence, that’s when you start playing your best” – Roger Federer
4. “Failure can never overtake me if my determination towards success is strong enough.” – Roger Federer
5. “I always believe that if you’re stuck in a hole things aren’t going well you will come out stronger. Everything in life happens this way” – Roger Federer
Read More: 100 Best Star Wars Pick Up Lines
Inspiring Roger Federer Quotes
6. “When you’re good at something, make that everything.” – Roger Federer
7. “I think it’s very hard for coaches to work with me. They’ll no doubt have a good CV afterwards, but at the same time they’re under a lot of pressure.” – Roger Federer
8. “There was a time where some players didn’t believe they could beat the top guys. So maybe there’s a little bit of a thing happening at the moment. I’m happy about that, that players believe they can beat the best on the biggest courts in the biggest matches.” – Roger Federer
9. “What I think I’ve been able to do well over the years is play with pain, play with problems, play in all sorts of conditions.” – Roger Federer
10. “Tennis can be a very frustrating sport. There is no way around the hard work. Embrace it. You have to put in the hours because there is always something you can improve. [Y]ou have to put in a lot of sacrifice and effort for sometimes little reward but you have to know that, if you put in the right effort, the reward will come.” – Roger Federer
1. “I’ve always been aware that the image you patiently construct for an entire career can be ruined in a minute. It scares you a bit, but that’s the way things are.” – Roger Federer
2. “I have learnt to be even more patient.” – Roger Federer
3. “Obviously, matches and all that stuff takes its toll on your body and so forth. But as you get sort of a bit older, a bit wiser, and a bit more experienced, you know also how to handle it.” – Roger Federer
4. “I fear no one, but respect everyone.” – Roger Federer
5. “The more I lose, the more they believe they can beat me. But believing is not enough, you still have to beat me.” – Roger Federer
6. “The one thing you can do for sure is push the luck on your side” – Roger Federer
Best Roger Federer Quotes
7. “I am now the Wimbledon champion, and I think that gives me even more confidence coming to the Olympics. And maybe in some ways, it maybe takes some pressure off the Olympics, because I already did win at Wimbledon this year.” – Roger Federer
8. “It is always in my mind still that I can crush anybody. That’s not an issue. But I think that is the same for most athletes. If you don’t believe you can win tournaments anymore, then you can’t do it.” – Roger Federer
9. I’ve always been aware that the image you patiently construct for an entire career can be ruined in a minute. It scares you a bit, but that’s the way things are. – Roger Federer
10. “I enjoyed the position I was in as a tennis player. I was to blame when I lost. I was to blame when I won. And I really like that because I played soccer a lot too, and I couldn’t stand it when I had to blame it on the goalkeeper.” – Roger Federer
Also Read: 80+ Best Biker & Bike Captions for Instagram
Federer Quotes Inspirational
1. “We can’t always agree on everything.” – Roger Federer
2. “When you win everything, it’s fun.” – Roger Federer
3. “You always want to win. That is why you play tennis because you love the sport and try to be the best you can at it.” – Roger Federer
4. “You can be stubborn and successful or you can give it up a bit and change things around. For me it’s important to have a bit of both.” – Roger Federer
5. “Once you reach a good level in tennis it fills you with a lot of motivation. I hope I can do it for a long time.” – Roger Federer
6. “Oh my God, I don’t think any player can look forward to or expect to have a career of so many Grand Slam wins or title wins or being so long at the top of the game.” – Roger Federer
Powerful Roger Federer Quotes
7. “I’m as patient a father as I am on the tennis court. It takes a lot for me to get really upset, but sometimes kids can get you really cross if they really keep bugging you.” – Roger Federer
8. “Success is a nice thing because it always means you’ve taken a step forward and it gives you a sense of pride, which in turn gives you confidence and experience, a positive circle, so to speak.” – Roger Federer
9. “Previously I always thought it was just tactical and technique, but every match has become almost mental and physical-I try to push myself to move well. I try to push myself not to get upset and stay positive, and that’s what my biggest improvement is over all those years. Under pressure I can see things very clear.” – Roger Federer
10. “This year I guess I decided in the bigger matches to take it more to my opponent instead of waiting a bit more for the mistakes. Yeah, this is I guess how you want to win Wimbledon, is by going after your shots, believing you can do it, and that’s what I was able to do today.” – Roger Federer
Also Read: 75 Best Short Beach Captions for Instagram
Roger Federer Motivational Quotes
1. “I used to get nervous, you know if my parents would come watch. And then I would get nervous if my friends came and watched. Today it’s not a problem anymore actually because now I enjoy it. I see that they, you know, respect me immensely, and I try to put on a good show and show that I can still play very good tennis.” – Roger Federer
2. “I always knew I had something special.” – Roger Federer
3. “My dad said if you become a tennis professional just make sure you get into the top hundred, because you have to make a little bit of money. You make a living so you can pay your coaching and, you know, your travels.” – Roger Federer
4. “I love tennis! I’ve always felt like this because it is such a classy sport with a great, competitive flair to it.” – Roger Federer
5. “Winning or losing, it’s always something special and something you’ll remember, even more so when the match was as dramatic as it was today. It’s even more memorable when I see my kids there with my wife and everything. That’s what touched me the most, to be quite honest. The disappointment of the match itself went pretty quickly.” – Roger Federer
Read More: 125 Best Good Morning Text Messages For Him
Quotes by Roger Federer
6. “My favorite shot is always gonna be the forehand. It used to always be my favorite shot when I was young, so it’s the one I’ve won all the points with.” – Roger Federer
7. “The serve, I think, is the most difficult, you know, in terms of coordination, because you got the two arms going, and you got to toss it up at the right time so.” – Roger Federer
8. “I definitely need to use my chances when they come because definitely there won’t be many.” – Roger Federer
9. “I’ve always been aware that the image you patiently construct for an entire career can be ruined in a minute. It scares you a bit, but that’s the way things are.” – Roger Federer
10. “You have to put in a lot of sacrifice and effort for sometimes little reward but you have to know that if you put in the right effort the reward will come.” – Roger Federer
11th of 100 Roger Federer Quotes
11. “I always had the dream that, once I became No 1 in the world, that if I had a child I hoped I would have it early enough so the child can see me playing.” – Roger Federer
12. “I have too much respect for every opponent I play.” – Roger Federer
13. “With all the injury problems we have in men’s tennis at the moment, I’m happy to still be standing.” – Roger Federer
14. “I’m not the kind of guy who wakes up angry.” – Roger Federer
15. “One of my big, big strengths I think early on in my career was that I could learn very quickly.” – Roger Federer
16. “Early in my career, I had no consistency. Now I’m the most consistent player on the tour. It feels pretty good.” – Roger Federer
17. “I think I am great, therefore I am.” – Roger Federer
18. “I did all the right things in so many tournaments. But like I said, sometimes in sports it just goes the other way.” – Roger Federer
19. “My family is the thing I miss most on the tour.” – Roger Federer
20. “You have to put in a lot of sacrifice and effort for sometimes little reward but you have to know that if you put in the right effort the reward will come.” – Roger Federer
Also Read: 75+ Beautiful Beach Captions for Instagram
Quotes About Roger Federer
1. “Maybe Roger Federer will rescue tennis. He plays like we did in the past.”– Ilie Nastase.
2. “He hits shots that other guys don’t hit.”– Sam Querrey.
3. “Federer is the most beautiful man to watch play tennis. The most beautiful I’ve ever seen play. His movement, combined with the artistry, his racket, the look, he’s got everything going.”– John McEnroe.
4. “For me Roger is the greatest player ever who played the tennis game. It’s always good to see him play and win and we are going to see so much more of Federer in the future; he is going to win more grand slam tournaments.”– Bjorn Borg.
5. “For me, in my prime, I felt unbeatable. In Roger’s days, he’s unbeatable.” – Pete Sampras.
6. “Federer is the best player in history, no other player has ever had such quality.” – Rafael Nadal.
7. “You’re either a clay court specialist, a grass court specialist or a hard court specialist… or you’re Roger Federer.” – Jimmy Connors
8. “I can cry like Roger, it’s just a shame I can’t play like him.”– Andy Murray.
9. “I’m not sure if he has any weakness in his repertoire.” – Jonas Bjorkman.
10. “The metaphysical explanation is that Roger Federer is one of those rare, preternatural athletes who appear to be exempt, at least in part, from certain physical laws.”– David Foster Wallace.
11. “Roger can produce tennis shots that should be declared illegal.”– Tracy Austin.
Read More: 125 Best Good Morning Text Messages For Her
Roger Federer quotes On winning
1. “Mentally, I’m not ever going to go away.” – Roger Federer
2. “Seriously. I’m not playing to prove anything to journalists. I’m playing for myself, for my fans,to make people happy.” – Roger Federer
3. “My game is a lot about footwork. If I move well, I play well.” – Roger Federer
4. “Having twin girls is a life changer – that’s for sure.” – Roger Federer
5. “Don’t let yourself get lured in by all the stuff that’s going on and what people are saying, and follow your path.” – Roger Federer
6. “If you do your best, at least you’ll have no regrets, and you can look back and you can be proud of what you’ve achieved.” – Roger Federer
7. “No one is going to do the running for you, you have to do it yourself, you can’t be substituted. If I don’t run, I’m not going to win any points, it’s that simple.” – Roger Federer
8. “Don’t underestimate yourself, you are more capable than you think.” – Roger Federer